ePakistan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pakistan National Forums for eRepublik

4 posters

The e-United States Of America Offers its Best Wishes to e-Pakistan !

mohan kumar
    mohan kumar
    Foreign Ambassador
    Foreign Ambassador

The e-United States Of America Offers its Best Wishes to e-Pakistan ! Empty The e-United States Of America Offers its Best Wishes to e-Pakistan !

Post  mohan kumar Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:49 am

As-Salamu Aleykum to all of our e-Pakistani brothers !

As ambassador of the e-US to e-Pakistan I bring the greetings of the entire nation of freedom loving and spirited people of the e-United States.

We stand by you, as you strive to build a strong and stable nation.

We hope that President Glade will be forthcoming in a practical and realistic re-evaluation of e-Pakistan's ties with the e-US and EDEN. A relationship based on trust and friendship.

I am here to act as a channel between you and the e-US leadership and as e-US senator, I can communicate your issues directly with the e-US Senate.

My aim is to provoke a discussion among e-Pakistanis to introspect into their relationship with the world.

Rest assured, that in the United States you have s strong friend and a prospective ally.

Any one who wishes to discuss anything with me, please feel free to PM me in game:

Mohan Kumar e-US ambassador
    Glade
    Glade
    Citizen
    Citizen

The e-United States Of America Offers its Best Wishes to e-Pakistan ! Empty Re: The e-United States Of America Offers its Best Wishes to e-Pakistan !

Post  Glade Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:22 pm

Welcome, Mohan! Very Happy
    pak_land
    pak_land
    Secretary Of Interior
    Secretary Of Interior

The e-United States Of America Offers its Best Wishes to e-Pakistan ! Empty Re: The e-United States Of America Offers its Best Wishes to e-Pakistan !

Post  pak_land Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:34 pm

Welcome Mr MOHAN,

Pak_land
    Pakistan Interior Department
    Kemas Khan
    Kemas Khan
    Citizen
    Citizen

Post  Kemas Khan Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:29 am

Hello Mr.Ambassador,

Now, I'm in USA bounce

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 10:59 pm